Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 11+12: Derailment: Parts Three & Four

I spent yesterday's morning grocery shopping, and yesterday's afternoon running around taking photographs of eight prom-goers. I've been busy uploading and editing away, so I missed yesterday's "in your bag" blog photo update (I know!). In lieu of  today's "in your yard" photo, these are my favorites from yesterday. Oh, and did I mention one of these attendees is my favorite (only) little sister? All of that cool you see in her, she definitely gets from me.







2 comments:

  1. those pictures turned out so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lady! The sun was a bit high in the sky for "perfect" lighting, but I'm still pleased with them. :) I wish I had before-prom photos like this. I mean, if we'd even gone to prom :D

      Delete