Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8: Something You Can't Live Without

I drink at least two cups of coffee a day. Usually, it's three.
I don't know that I could keep up with two dogs, one baby (who is now officially on the move, though not crawling just yet) and a husband without, at minimum, two of those cups.

To go about my day-to-day activities as they are now, I simply cannot live without coffee (never mind that it's completely delicious and I'd drink it decaf if I didn't seriously need at least some caffeination in my life).


On a different note, I love capturing reflections like this one of Frank in the mirror on his toy.
 

When choosing where to photograph my coffee this morning, I saw the light (literally), and decided to leave it be. Behold, the lamp in my cup-o-joe! See what I mean? Reflections are super cool.

 
1/80, 3.5, ISO 1600

No comments:

Post a Comment